Announcing: The first Amuse Your Bouche supper club!
I am sooooo excited about this! So excited that I accidentally just wrote that sentence with the caps lock on and seriously considered leaving it that way.
A lot of you cook my recipes, and a lot of you share your lovely photos with me (which seriously makes my day! Do it more!), but if there’s one thing better than cooking a nice recipe for dinner, it’s having a nice dinner cooked for you by someone else.
So, I’d like to announce the first ever Amuse Your Bouche supper club! For one night only (31st March – I’m afraid you don’t get to choose the night), you can join me for a three course dinner at an absolutely gorgeous venue called Paradise by way of Kensal Green in London. I’ve developed all the recipes myself over the past few weeks, but they’re going to be cooked on the night by Paradise’s amazing head chef (trust me, it’s better that way).
- eat three courses of yummy vegetarian food – there’s two choices for each course, and vegan and gluten-free choices are available!
- sip on wine (or whatever else you fancy) – plus a cheeky free cocktail on arrival
- mingle with other vegetarian food lovers (or not mingle, if you prefer)
- take home an awesome goody bag
- and, if you really want to, have a little chat with me (though I feel I should warn you in advance, the puppy won’t be attending)
I would absolutely love to see you guys there if you’re up for it! I know a lot of you won’t be able to make it because you live too far away / don’t have any money / just plain don’t like me enough, but if you make sure you share this post with anyone who you think might be interested, I’ll let you off.
Tickets cost £30 (that’s for three courses and a welcome cocktail!), and you can get your mitts on them over at the Paradise website. You can also see the menu over there if you’re the type of person who likes to know what they’re going to have for dinner in advance (I am definitely one of these people, I always know what I’m going to order before I even leave the house).
There are a limited number of tickets, so get yours quick!
Now come on, who wouldn’t want to eat dinner with this person?
(that was rhetorical)