These enchilada noodles are a quick and easy pasta dish with lots of flavour - perfect with plenty of Tex-Mex style toppings!
Servings: 1 person
- 100 g (~ 3 1/2 oz) spaghetti
- 4 tbsp enchilada sauce (shop-bought or homemade)
- 2 tbsp tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 2 tbsp tinned black beans, drained
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander (cilantro), chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 30 g cheddar cheese, grated (~ 1/3 cup when grated)
- Your choice of toppings, to serve (e.g. sour cream, guacamole, sliced avocado, salsa, etc).
Boil the spaghetti until cooked al dente.
If you're making homemade enchilada sauce, prepare it while the pasta is cooking (see my homemade enchilada sauce recipe for details).
When the pasta is cooked, drain it and add the enchilada sauce, along with all other remaining ingredients (except toppings). Mix to combine, and cook over a medium heat for a couple of minutes until the cheese has melted and everything is hot.
Serve topped with your favourite Tex-Mex inspired toppings.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 725kcal | Carbohydrates: 97.9g | Protein: 26.1g | Fat: 25.9g | Saturated Fat: 8.5g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 303mg | Potassium: 594mg | Fiber: 8.2g | Sugar: 5.3g | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 5.8mg