Slow cooker coconut chickpea curry
This slow cooker coconut chickpea curry is the perfect low effort dinner - just add all the ingredients to the pot, and it will cook itself!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 medium aubergine (eggplant)
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 yellow pepper
- 6 medium mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 x 400g tins chickpeas, drained (480g, or ~ 2 ½ cups, in total when drained)
- 3 tablespoon vegetarian curry paste (I used tikka paste)
- 400 ml (~ 1 ½ cups) tinned coconut milk
- 1 vegetable stock cube, crumbled
- Fresh coriander (cilantro), to serve (optional)
Cut all the vegetables into bitesize pieces, and add to the slow cooker. Add all the remaining ingredients, and mix well.
Cook on high for around 4.5 hours, or until cooked to your liking. Garnish with fresh coriander (cilantro), if desired.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 11.8g | Fat: 32.6g | Saturated Fat: 21.6g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 383mg | Potassium: 1068mg | Fiber: 14.2g | Sugar: 9.5g | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 5mg