20 minute vegetable stroganoff
This vegetable stroganoff is a great fridge-clearer, packed with all sorts of veggies in a rich and creamy stroganoff sauce.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced or diced
- 1 small courgette (zucchini), sliced or diced
- 1 red pepper, sliced or diced
- 6 stalks asparagus, cut into chunks
- 6 stalks Tenderstem broccoli, cut into chunks
- 70 g (~ 1/2 cup) frozen sweetcorn (or equivalent tinned)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 70 ml (~ 1/4 cup) vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Black pepper
- To serve optional: pasta, rice, or potatoes
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, and add the chopped vegetables (onion through sweetcorn). Cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring regularly, until fairly soft. Add the garlic and smoked paprika, and cook for 2 more minutes.
Turn the heat down fairly low, and add the stock, sour cream and parsley. Mix together until the sour cream has melted into a silky sauce. For an even saucier dish, add a little more stock or sour cream. Season to taste, and serve with pasta, rice or potatoes.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.6g | Protein: 8.2g | Fat: 10.9g | Saturated Fat: 2.7g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 108mg | Potassium: 836mg | Fiber: 7.3g | Sugar: 9.8g | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 4mg